The Vango Soul 200 takes just 7 minutes to pitch. It uses just two fibreglass poles, meaning it’s lightweight and compact to carry. The outer has a 2000mm hydrostatic head and the inner is made from breathable polyester inner tent with a part mesh inner door. The PE groundsheet is durable and waterproof to 10,000mm. The oversized carry bag makes it easy to pack away and transport. It is an ideal starter tent.
- 2 man tent with a a double skin design – ideal for first time campers or festivals.
- Pitches in 7 minutes – quick and simple inner first pitching.
- Waterproof in heavy rain – Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet with a 3000mm hydrostatic head.
- PE groundsheet – durable, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm.
- Just 2 Powerflex fibreglass poles – lightweight and easy to pitch.
- Part mesh inner door – adds ventilation and keeps out flies.
- Lantern loop sewn into the roof – so that you can hang your lantern to read or relax.
- Oversized carry bag – extra volume makes packing away easier.
- Fully fire retardant fabrics – for safety.
- Size: 270 x 130 x 95cm
- Pack size: 50 x 13 x 13cm
- Weight: 2.2kg