Cod liver oil is one of the best natural sources for the omega 3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). These natural polyunsaturated fats are great to help support a healthy heart and circulation by normalising blood pressure and cholesterol*. Additionally, Cod Liver Oil contains exceptionally high concentrations of vitamins A and D.
As well as heart health, cod liver oil supplements are the perfect choice for general health and wellbeing, and are known to support:
- Joint function – Concentrated levels of Vitamin D promote healthy bone and muscle structure, function and maintenance.*
- Brain function – Often referred to as ‘brain food’, omega 3 fatty acids promote normal brain function and mental health.*
- Eyes – DHA and vitamin A are essential for the production of healthy cells in the eyes.*
- Immune system – Vitamins A and D help to strengthen the immune system and may help to reduce the risk of infection.*
- Skin – Vitamins A and D are essential for the skin’s renewal process and promote healthy skin.*